Do you want to take part in creating a revolutionary AI processor for edge devices? Hailo presents a breakthrough approach to deep learning processing infrastructure which will unleash unprecedented performance and will disrupt the industry. If you are passionate, motivated, energetic and skilled in the following, Hailo wants to talk to you!
Hailo is looking to hire a motivated and skilled software developer to join our software group in Tel Aviv.
In this role you will have a direct impact on our product. As a software developer, you will be responsible for tools and infrastructure software in multiple environments spanning from embedded FW, Linux, Python, different cloud platforms and multiple AI frameworks.
If you’re a superstar software engineer and excited about AI, we want to meet you!
- Design and develop multidisciplinary system for machine learning.
- Work in different SW environments: low level embedded FW, Linux, Python and multiple SW frameworks.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of R&D experience in C/C++
- 5+ years of R&D experience in developing embedded SW systems for complex SoC’s
- Hard working, committed and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- Experience in deep learning and deep learning development frameworks
- Experience with embedded Linux Kernel
- Experience in FW development, RTOS environment
- Experience with ARM Processors
Working at Hailo
Breakthrough results require breakthrough approaches. To revolutionize deep learning, Hailo takes a unique, multidisciplinary approach. Our team is carefully selected from a variety of disciplines and are integrated to overcome traditional disciplinary boundaries.
Hailo is developing a breakthrough microprocessor based on a disruptive proprietary technology for deep learning applications, that will deliver data center performance to edge devices. Existing technologies are too large, expensive and power-hungry to be deployed in edge devices and must depend on a remote data center for ample processing power. Hailo’s processor is designed to fit into embedded devices enabling them to process high-resolution video and other high-throughput streams in real-time using state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms while operating at reduced power consumption, size and cost. Headquartered in Israel, the company was founded in 2017 by former members of the elite technology unit of the Israeli Defense Forces.